SBJ In-Depth: Facilities - Concessions Cord-Cutting, Rights Fees Put ESPN In Bind SI Films Creates Doc On Mets' Fan Group Pat Riley Profiled In ESPN The Magazine Under Armour Posts First Quarterly Loss Since '05 Twenty-Three Cities Hoping To Host '18 NFL Draft Big 12 Revenue Increases For Second Straight Year Casey Wasserman Talks LA 2024 Bid Timbers Unveil Stadium Expansion Plan Bush, Jeter Working To Finance Marlins Purchase
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.