Browns Eye New Training Camp Facility NHL To Stick With Golden Knights Team Name Adidas, Kris Bryant Reach Multiyear Extension Bowlsby Says CFP Still Can Improve Throwback Fox Nears Sellout Of Super Bowl Ads IOC Advances Cities In '24 Games Race Pac-12 Commish Remains High On Asia Canucks Set To Debut Bar At Rogers Arena Delany Believes Four Best Teams Made CFP
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.