FS1 Gets 2.5 Overnight For NASCAR Curry Signs Deal For Coaching Site CoachUp Joe Gibbs Addresses Brain-Function Issues Of Son Several Teams Speak Out Against Indiana Law Hart Criticized For State Of UT Hoops Minnesota Officials Critique Stadium Roles Warriors, Ticketmaster Get Sued By StubHub Bruin, RedBird Form Hospitality Unit Around NFL Elite Eight Up Big For CBS, Turner Under Armour Eyes Australian Foray
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.