DiBella's Group Buying Double-A Biscuits Warriors Rolling Out New Humorous Spots WNBA President Responds To Wiggins' Comments Throwback Subway Will Continue To Sponsor No. 19 Car Real Madrid, MLS Close To All-Star Deal MLBAM Signs Deal With 15 Seconds Of Fame Cowboys To Face Cardinals In HOF Game Romneys Bidding For Small Stake In Yankees First Data Lands Rights To Mets' Fla. Complex
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.