Rogers Announces NHL On-Air Talent Snickers Launches First Ad With Manziel NFL Toughens Domestic Violence Policy Navy Unveils Alternate White Uniforms Aflac Launching College Football Marketing SBD Seeks Staff Writer Centerplate Publicly Censures, Disciplines CEO Hague Dan Snyder: Redskins Planning New Stadium NHL Faces Obstacles To Potential Expansion Royals' Yost Clarifies Remarks About Crowd
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.