Braves Sign Delaware North For New Ballpark Bulls Brass Parts Ways With Thibodeau Gulati To Vote Against Blatter In FIFA Election Warriors-Rockets Gets Big Viewership For ESPN FIFA Sponsors Have Yet To Pull Out Of Deals Social Media Changing Athlete Endorsements Sponsors Detail Activation Plans For WWC Gary Matthews Jr. Lists $15.5M Home Big 12 Men's Tourney Staying In K.C. Through '20 St. John's AD Monasch Resigns
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 29, 2013
BUZZFEED.com's Steve Kandell wrote of ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, "To some, he’s an endlessly illuminating source of sports-business infotainment, a self-styled reporter for the social media age; to others, he is the embodiment of corporate greed and cultural ruin." In short, Rovell has become "sports media's biggest lightning rod."
- Hocker HOFer Bobby Orr dishes on life ahead of his autobiography's release.
- Heat F Chris Andersen is putting his catfishing scandal behind him.
- The Redskins' nickname debate comes down to a divide on basic issues.
- The America's Cup is considering imposing nationality rules in future years.
- Longtime Pirates employees reflect on the club's past glory days.
- Athletes use Twitter both for self-expression and self-promotion.