Social Media Content Of The Day Mariota Picks Excel's Zucker For Marketing NHL Announces Outdoor Games, World Cup Altered Pro Bowl Kicks Off Super Bowl Week Belichick: Patriots Not To Blame For Deflategate Selig Passes Commissioner Torch To Manfred NFL To Test New Tablet-Based Replay System Chargers Deny L.A. Stadium Report "SNL" Takes Aim At Deflategate Weekend Briefs
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.