Fox Could Land Rights For Copa América Periscope's Beykpour On Streaming Of Fight Buffalo Scales Back Stadium Renovations Minneapolis To Bid For '20 CFP Title Game Wake Forest Unveils New Uniforms Letterman Uses Show To Promote IndyCar Disney's Q2 Income Up Despite ESPN Losses Cubs Detail Outfield Renovations At Wrigley Devils Hire Shero As Next GM Video-Sharing Apps Pose Problems
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.