Adidas Unveils New Retail Tech D-League Embraces Single Affil Model TWC Reaches Deal For Six Dodgers Games Penn Mutual To Sponsor Rugby Event Epix To Air Winter Classic Reality Series Overnight Ratings: College Football, PGA Tour Vikes: Peterson Expected To Play Next Sunday NFL Names Three Domestic Violence Consultants Classified Advertisements
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.