Glendale Must Make Coyotes Payment New All-Star Roster Reveal For MLB PGA Tour Up On CBS, Golf Channel Poem As Part Of MLB All-Star Game NASCAR Developing Scripted Show Boston 2024 Unveils Bid 2.0 New Boston Bid U.S.-China Draws 5.7 Million Viewers To Fox Discovery Lands European Oly Rights Through '24 Red Wings Form "Deconstructed Arena" Concept
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.