Dick's Wins Sports Authority Brand Name NFL Paid Roger Goodell $31.74M In '15 Bustos Pulls Support For Baseball Bill Yahoo Streaming NBA Free Agency Show Wisconsin Taps Fanatics For E-Commerce Byron Spruell Named NBA President Of League Ops Learfield Buys Signage Company GoVision Kerry Tharp Named Darlington Raceway President Lightning Keep Stamkos With $68M Deal Olympic Sponsors Worry About Rule 40
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.