ESPN To Air Cycling-Themed Documentary Manziel Tops Merch List Baseball HOF Cancels Concert Fox Announces College Football Talent NBA Warns Stars About Manila Clinics Wizards Unveil Alternate Uniform NBC Sports Unveils '14-15 NHL Coverage Executive Transactions Red Wings To Market New Venue At Comerica Sterling, Ballmer Meet About Clippers Sale
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 22, 2013
YAHOO SPORTS' Kevin Iole wrote under the header, "Mayweather-Alvarez Promotion Did Everything Right And Reaped The Benefits." Golden Boy, Showtime and Mayweather created "perhaps the finest promotion in boxing history," and the "same formula that worked for Mayweather-Alvarez can and will work again."
- UConn AD Warde Manuel found an ally in Bo Schembechler.
- A detailed look at the planned Nassau Coliseum renovations.
- Comedian Jeff Garlin offers ten thoughts on the Bears and TV.
- SI's Oklahoma State series shows why "sportswriters can't be fans."
- New Yorkers look to rent their homes to Super Bowl XLVIII attendees.