U.S. Fans Abound For WWC Final LeBron Praised For Role In Apatow's "Trainwreck" MLS Eyeing St. Paul For Expansion Club Angels Bad PR Continues With Dipoto Exit NBA Free Agency Begins With Money Flying Expectations High For NASCAR On NBC NBC Lands New Advertisers For Race Coverage Going Off The Grid Steelers Exploring '23 Super Bowl Bid GT To Benefit Financially From Ireland Game
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published September 15, 2013
The K.C. STAR's Vahe Gregorian writes Chiefs Chair & CEO Clark Hunt's actions in the weeks following the murder-suicide involving LB Jovan Belcher "go a long way toward defining Hunt’s leadership and reflect a studied but emboldened approach to the role."
- The Rays' stadium delays have team, cities in limbo.
- Colorful MLB managers are a dying breed.
- Latest NCAA violations "expose farce" of the system.
- The business of boxing flourishes despite doomsayers.
- Sports concussion panel addresses violent culture in NFL.
- A profile of MLB arbitrator Fredric Horowitz.
- Documents detail Bills' stadium lease negotiations.
- How the Coyotes kept competing without an owner.
- Defending Bruno Mars as the Super Bowl halftime act.