Just For Men Rolling Out Spots Chevron Launches "Game Day Chef Challenge" Judge Rules On St. Louis Stadium Paramount Secures Rousey Rights ESPN Retains Jeremy Schaap Fanatics Hires Mike Carlton PGA Tour Overnights Up On CBS John Mara Weighs In On L.A. Teams City Of Oakland Faces Tough Raiders Decision Brady, Goodell Ordered To Appear In Court
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.