Overnight Ratings: PGA Tour, U.S. Open Rave Reviews For McLane Stadium T'Wolves Set Sales Record In Wake Of Love Trade NCAA Faces Suit Challenging Scholarship Limits Could Goodell Make Example Of McDonald? ABC Sees Mixed Bag For CFB Openers Nike Retains Durant With Deal Worth Over $265M IndyCar Finale Sees Lower Attendance Centerplate Announces Des Hague's Resignation Classified Advertisements
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.