NBA's Silver Optimistic On CBA IOC Exec Thinks Innsbruck Could Land '26 Games U.S. Figure Skating Launches New Campaign Goodyear Officially Adds Wingfoot Two Blimp ESPN3 To Broadcast Glory 34 Denver Landon Donovan Lists La Jolla Home For $2.9M Kraft Wants New Revolution Stadium In Boston NFL Reopens Investigation Into Giants' Josh Brown FS1 Gets Record Overnight For NLCS Game 5 ISC Signs Multiyear Extension With Geico
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.