Chevy The Latest Daytona Rising Founding Partner Classified Advertisements Nike's Phil Knight Stepping Down In '16 USOC Praises Boston 2024's Progress Maryland Enjoying Success After Big Ten Move Canadian Officials Tout World Cup Attendance Chargers, Raiders Meet With L.A. Officials Sources: Angels' Dipoto Out As GM Xfinity Series Audience Lower On Fox Sports Daytona Int'l Speedway Holding Flag Exchange
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.