ESPN May Give Greenberg His Own Show Dick's Renews USOC Sponsorship NHL Hires Pandora's Heidi Browning New TeeSpring Combines NFL, Music Infiniti Partners With Braves Plank's Port Covington Development Approved Lynx Open WNBA Semifinals At Xcel Energy Center Gretzky To Play Role In NHL Centennial Plans Dr. J Sells Rights To Name, Image NFL Viewership Continues Rocky Start To '16
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.