IOC To Launch Digital Olympic Channel Bears Reorganize Business Staff Sources: NFL Hiring Tom Coughlin PGA Championship Not Moving From Charlotte MLS, SeatGeek Announce Partnership Bach Confident Rio Will Work Out Kinks ICC Match In Ohio Could Draw 80,000 Target Leaving Chip Ganassi's IndyCar Team Puma Planning For Bolt After Retirement Twitter Hoping Sports Help Future Financials
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.