Panini Signs Mariota Card Deal Hublot Signs Borna Coric As Endorser ESPN To Carry NBA D-League Playoffs Tucson, Little Rock Seek Bowl Games NFL Disciplines Browns, Falcons truTV To Air Friday Night Boxing FS1 Gets 2.5 Overnight For NASCAR Curry Signs Deal For Coaching Site CoachUp Joe Gibbs Addresses Brain-Function Issues Of Son Several Teams Speak Out Against Indiana Law
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.