Cleveland Hosting Simultaneous Events College Football HOF Opens WaPo Editorial Stops Using "Redskins" Ortho, RFR Reach Sponsorship Deal SMG To Manage Vikings' New Stadium Sources: Leiweke, MLSE Relationship Soured Classified Advertisements SEC Schools Aim To Improve In-Game Experience 49ers Replace Sod At Levi's Stadium Leiweke Made Big Impact On TFC, Raptors
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.