JGR Signs Stanley, DeWalt AS Sponsors Charlotte Soccer Team To Be Unveiled Mets Get Extension To Respond To Suit O's AL East Championship Gear Hits Shelves Dunkin' Donuts' To Sponsor Blackhawks NFL, NFLPA Closer To Drug Testing Deal Vikings: We Made A Mistake With Peterson Game Changers: Johnson Reflects On Title IX Dick's Sporting Goods Top Execs To Step Down
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 25, 2013
The PITTSBURGH POST-GAZETTE's Mark Dent explores how much value universities get when hiring football coaches, as about 10% of D-I coaches are fired and replaced each year, often at a higher salary.
- A battle over alleged plagiarism in a Wall Street Journal essay on football.
- A profile of Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff's climb to the top.
- John Madden discusses his "Madden NFL" role as the game celebrates 25 years.
- White Sox Exec VP Ken Williams talks about baseball and civil rights.
- UNC-Charlotte alum Joe Posnanski on the school's new football program.
- Rutgers reaps benefit of Big Ten membership with IMG College deal.