Comcast To Provide Ethernet At Tracks Blatter Apologetic On FIFA Scandal Panel: Ads Evolve With Technology Roc Nation Sports Hires Thousand Bulls Fire Coach Tom Thibodeau St. John's To Part Ways With AD Execs Focusing On Data To Drive Affinity Classified Advertisements Heineken Sees Authenticity In U.S. Soccer New "Hard Knocks" To Feature Texans
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published August 18, 2013
The N.Y. TIMES' Barry Bearak profiles jockey Russell Baze in a sports section cover story that spans six pages of today's paper. Baze, a 55-year-old veteran of more than 50,000 races, is the "ironman of thoroughbred racing -- Lou Gehrig on a saddle."
- A column "In Defense Of Football" suggests critics exaggerate the risks.
- Sports TV business "now belongs" to companies behind Fox, NBC, ESPN.
- Ravens' player development head on helping players avoid bad decisions.
- Jersey City's FedExCup return offers a "second chance for first impression."
- Coyotes purchase marks the end of "an arduous quest" over four years.