Orlando City Venue Privately Funded ESPN's Ley, Schaap Praised FIFA Coverage SEC To Pay Out $435M In Revenues DraftKings To Sponsor Belmont Stakes NLL Swarm Moving To Atlanta Area Blatter Re-Elected FIFA President Braves Sign Delaware North For New Ballpark Bulls Brass Parts Ways With Thibodeau Blatter Wins Fifth Term As FIFA President Warriors-Rockets Gets Big Viewership For ESPN
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published April 21, 2013
In Miami, Patricia Mazzei writes under the header, "Anatomy Of A Deal: How The Dolphins Negotiated A Stadium Renovation With Miami-Dade County." Dealmakers from both the Dolphins and the county recounted in the story "how the final agreement came together" over the last two weeks (MIAMI HERALD, 4/21).
In Houston, Jonathan Feigen sat down with Rockets GM Daryl Morey for a Q&A. Morey said he was prepared for a "horrible season" this year. But with the team now in the playoffs, Feigen wrote Morey has "nearly rebuilt the Rockets" in under a year (CHRON.com, 4/20).
- Former NBAer Allen Iverson is finding life after the pros difficult to navigate.
- Is Butler at risk of focusing too much on athletics?
- Boston Marathon bombings draw attention to Sochi security concerns.
- Golf fans have been phoning in potential rule violations to tournaments for years.
- Jets GM John Idzik's methodical approach could be what leads him to success.