Judge Orders Goodell, Brady In Court Twice Lucchino Stepping Down From Red Sox IndyCar Drivers Want Racing At The Forefront Twitter Me This HOF Will Allow Seau's Daughter To Speak HOFers Steal The Show In NBA's Africa Exhibition MWR Co-Owner Kauffman Eyes More Competitive Teams Rousey Remains Dominant At UFC 190 Ad Exec To IOC: Focus On Mobile Content Quick Hits
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published April 21, 2013
In Miami, Patricia Mazzei writes under the header, "Anatomy Of A Deal: How The Dolphins Negotiated A Stadium Renovation With Miami-Dade County." Dealmakers from both the Dolphins and the county recounted in the story "how the final agreement came together" over the last two weeks (MIAMI HERALD, 4/21).
In Houston, Jonathan Feigen sat down with Rockets GM Daryl Morey for a Q&A. Morey said he was prepared for a "horrible season" this year. But with the team now in the playoffs, Feigen wrote Morey has "nearly rebuilt the Rockets" in under a year (CHRON.com, 4/20).
- Former NBAer Allen Iverson is finding life after the pros difficult to navigate.
- Is Butler at risk of focusing too much on athletics?
- Boston Marathon bombings draw attention to Sochi security concerns.
- Golf fans have been phoning in potential rule violations to tournaments for years.
- Jets GM John Idzik's methodical approach could be what leads him to success.