Accepting Entries For 8th Annual SBAs Vegas, New Orleans Lead Bowl Ratigs Tim Pernetti Talks Rutgers, NYC FC Northwestern AD Bullish On Facilities Project Profits To Drop Sharply For MSG Media Raptors Offer Peek At New Logo, Brand Identity Puma's Move To More Immersive Site Pays Off Sources: Goodell Says No L.A. Franchise In '15 CBS Nat'l Window, "SNF" See Blowouts Silver Hits On Host Of Topics In "OTL" Interview
Weekend Hot Reads....
Published April 21, 2013
In Miami, Patricia Mazzei writes under the header, "Anatomy Of A Deal: How The Dolphins Negotiated A Stadium Renovation With Miami-Dade County." Dealmakers from both the Dolphins and the county recounted in the story "how the final agreement came together" over the last two weeks (MIAMI HERALD, 4/21).
In Houston, Jonathan Feigen sat down with Rockets GM Daryl Morey for a Q&A. Morey said he was prepared for a "horrible season" this year. But with the team now in the playoffs, Feigen wrote Morey has "nearly rebuilt the Rockets" in under a year (CHRON.com, 4/20).
- Former NBAer Allen Iverson is finding life after the pros difficult to navigate.
- Is Butler at risk of focusing too much on athletics?
- Boston Marathon bombings draw attention to Sochi security concerns.
- Golf fans have been phoning in potential rule violations to tournaments for years.
- Jets GM John Idzik's methodical approach could be what leads him to success.