Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/April 21, 2017/People and Pop Culture
Going Off The Grid: Panelists Chime In On '26 World Cup Bid, NBA Players Resting
Published April 21, 2017
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- Buccaneers Chief Ticketing Officer Ben Milsom
– Hits the gym at 6:00am every day.
- Korn Ferry Senior Client Partner Liz Boardman
– Thinks "Friends" is the best TV show from the '90s
- Activision Blizzard E-Sports Head of Partnerships & Sales Josh Cella
– Is a consumer of actual books and newspapers.
|Going Off The Grid|
|The joint '26 World Cup bid was...||Best website (non-affiliated) for sports news||Most inappropriate place you've checked a score||The NBA's resting players issue is...||First car|
|Unifying...||The Players' Tribune||Church||A ticket buyer's nightmare||Chevy Cavalier|
|Evolutionary and smart||The Players' Tribune||Easter service at church this past week||Largely self-inflicted||Jeep Wrangler circa 1993|
|A collaboration we can all learn from||Instagram for highlights||Church for a variety of different occasions||Logical but boring||Being from Brooklyn, a Metro card|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.