Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/April 6, 2017/People and Pop Culture
Going Off The Grid: Panelists Talk NFL's New Centralized Replay System, Upstart Companies
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- SEC Associate Commissioner & COO Charlie Hussey
– Knows just enough about pop culture to converse with his kids about it.
- CSE Senior VP Tim McGhee
– His daughter describes his pop culture interests/knowledge as "lame."
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment COO Bruce Popko
– His three teenagers keep him up-to-date on pop culture.
- Heat VP/Mobile Strategy & Innovation Matthew Jafarian
– Plans on checking out Radiohead and Red Hot Chili Peppers at AmericanAirlines Arena.
|Going Off The Grid|
|The NFL centralizing its replay system is...||Brand with the best TV ads||How do you take your coffee?||Last thing you Googled?||An upstart/fledgling company to keep an eye on|
|A good thing; consistency is key||AT&T (College Football Legends)||I don't||Field for The Masters||Whatever Ben Sutton is up to|
|Hopefully more efficient||Kia -- consistently clever||I'm a proud tea totaler||Slow cooker beef recipes||Loot Crate|
|Long overdue||State Farm||One cream, two sugars||College lacrosse rankings||Juice company Cheribundi|
|Catching up to Secaucus (MLB)||CA Technologies' spots on the App Economy||No coffee, just water||NBA standings||Excited to see what Apple does with Workflow acquisition|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to email@example.com.