ACBJ Acquires Full Interest In Leaders Donohue To Oversee NBA 2K Esports League Jets' Johnson On Track To Be U.K. Ambassador Executive Transactions Names In The News Thought Leaders Retreat June 15-16 USA Swimming's Chuck Wielgus Dies Redskins' Allen Taking Lead In Stadium Effort Executive Transactions Names In The News
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/March 16, 2017/People and Pop Culture
Going Off The Grid: Execs Pick Their Bracket Champs, Pitch "30 For 30" Stories
Published March 16, 2017
WANT MORE GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS?
CLICK ON ONE OF THESE BUTTONS
- USA Baseball COO David Perkins
– He's on Twitter 24/7/365.
- LST Marketing CEO John Lopes
– Referring to Kevin Spacey's character in "House of Cards," he likes to ask, "What would Frank do?"
- Accelerate Sports Founder & CEO Brent Lawrence
– "SNL" helps keep him current on pop culture.
- Vanderbilt Associate Vice Chancellor & Deputy AD Candice Lee
– Gets her pop culture news from Twitter and banter with colleagues.
|Going Off The Grid|
|Predict the NCAA tourney champion||Most egregious Oscars snub||3-4 words on the new 6:00pm "SportsCenter"||Superior dip: hummus, salsa or guacamole?||Story that should have its own "30 for 30" film|
|Arizona||"The Shawshank Redemption" not winning Best Picture in '94||Still haven't seen it||Salsa with cilantro||Story of Stephen Reich -- USA Baseball alumnus killed in action in Afghanistan in '05|
|Duke||Tom Hanks for "Sully"||"Da Da Da"||Salsa sans the cilantro||Army-Navy in '84. Players went on to distinguished military careers, risked it all for their country|
|Duke||Vlade Divac for years of exceptional flopping||Energized, sharp, fun||My hometown San Diego Guac!||"Greatest Shooters" with West, Bird, Reggie, Steph, etc.|
|UConn women||Denzel Washington in "Fences"||Hip, appealing, diverse||Hummus||Alice Coachman, track & field phenom. First African-American to win an Olympic medal ('48)|
Do you want to get your thoughts in the Grid? If so, shoot an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.