ESPN's "GameDay" Reaches Milestone Dan Dakich, Tom Izzo Downplay Spat Pebble Beach Finale Down From Last Year Media Notes CBS' Q4 Ad Revenue Hurt By Fewer "TNF" Games Court Sets Date For Arguments In MASN Case Dakich Slated To Call Next Michigan State Game Trump Passing On Filling Out Bracket For ESPN FS Arizona Brings Back Mark Grace Kate Upton Graces Cover Of SI's Swimsuit Issue
SBD/October 28, 2013/Media
Golden Boy, Showtime Move Dec. 14 Broner-Maidana Card Off Pay-Per-View
Published October 28, 2013
FREE SWINGING: Bellator and Spike officials said that with Tito Ortiz withdrawing with a neck injury from his scheduled Nov. 2 PPV bout against Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, the event "will now be free." Bellator Chair & CEO Bjorn Rebney on Friday said that Bellator 106 "will transition to Spike TV for a three-hour block" (MMAWEEKLY.com, 10/25). On Long Island, Mark La Monica noted the event "was to be the first pay-per-view event for Bellator, and the first fight in the promotion for Ortiz and Jackson" (NEWSDAY, 10/26).