Nike's Battle For CEO An Internal Affair Executive Transactions Names In The News Blue Jackets Minority Owner Wolfe Passes Executive Transactions Names In The News Green Sports' Hershkowitz Resigns As President NESN Hosting Baseball Tourney For Kids Greg Norman Seeking $55M For Colorado Ranch Weekend Plans: Turnkey Sports' Len Perna
SBD/October 12, 2012/People and Pop Culture
Time To Participate In The 2012 SBJ/SBD Reader Survey
Published October 12, 2012
* Who is the most influential sports executive?
* Who is the most marketable athlete?
* Which league/property has the best digital strategy?
* Which teams are the most innovative?
* Which team has the best logo?
* What’s the best sports app?
* Which teams would you want to work for?
Those are some of the questions you'll find in this year’s survey. Cast your votes and then see highlights of the results the week of Nov. 26. We want to hear from you.