Quote of the Day
"I would put that somewhere between nil and nil."-- Former EPL CEO Rick Parry, on the possibility of the league ever basing a team in the U.S. (THE DAILY)
MLB Commissioner Bud Selig yesterday credited the current 15-year run of labor peace for the record revenue and attendance the league has recorded in recent years. Selig said that he is hopeful of avoiding a work stoppage in the current round of bargaining, which began with two formal negotiation sessions earlier this month. "Deals have to be equitable," Selig said. "We're not in the stage of the negotiations where I can tell you specifics. Hopefully, we can duplicate what we did in 2006: Thoughtfully, carefully and quietly."
IMG World Congress Of Sports concludes with a reflection on its first 10 years.
Tostitos examining its relationship with scandal-plagued Fiesta Bowl.
ESPN sues Conference USA over TV rights deal.
MLB releasing series of new ads in effort to draw younger fan demo.
Mets owners reportedly seeking $200M for minority stake.
Cliff Lee signing boosts Phils' merch, sponsorship sales.
NFL merch, consumer products sales continue despite lockout.
Coaches of NCAA men's tournament teams making $1.4M on average.
- Selig Hopeful Of Avoiding Work Stoppage ...
- MLB Targets Younger Demo With New Campai...
- EA Sports Returning To MLB Gaming
- Mets Seeking $200M For Minority Stake
- Marlins Owner Loria Discusses Ballpark D...
- Cliff Lee's Return Boost Phillies Sales
- MLB Franchise Notes
- Red Sox Hope To Expand Sales Of Mixed Dr...
- ESPN's "Baseball Tonight" Hitting The Ro...
- Catching Up With ESPN's Bobby Valentine
- MLBAM Debuting New Products For Opening ...
- MLB Media Notes
- Yankees Lead MLB Teams In Facebook Fans