Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD/Issue 181/Hot Reads
Published June 3, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
The WASHINGTON POST's Keith Richburg writes of China's absence from the FIFA World Cup, "Many Chinese fans find this sorry state of men's soccer particularly painful since
The DENVER POST's Adrian Dater writes, "Baseball cards, it seems, are back. With the consolidation of the card-making industry to just one licensed vendor – Topps Inc. – startling sums are again being paid for single cards" (DENVER POST).
- LeBron James showing Art Modell-like interview cageyness.
- Was Venus Williams' fashion choice too risqué for French Open?
- Bar mitzvah tied to Foreman-Cotto bout at Yankee Stadium.
- Writer feels Chick Hearn was better NBA announcer than any today.
- Diandra Leslie-Pelecky uses NASCAR to demonstrate physics.