SBD/Issue 124/Hot Reads
Published March 11, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
The N.Y. DAILY NEWS' Errol Louis writes, "The seven-year slog leading up to today's ribbon-cutting on the Atlantic Yards project demonstrates why New York must rethink and restructure the way it handles big land deals" (N.Y. DAILY NEWS).
The WALL STREET JOURNAL's Hannah Karp writes, "American pro athletes used to think of
- Cleveland-area fan won contest to name Cavaliers in '70.
- Colonial Athletic Association hoops tourney helps local business.
- Sandy Alderson on quest to reform MLB's Dominican pipeline.
- Amadou Gallo Fall: NBA's point man for development in Africa.
- Bill Walton starts new chapter in his life:
businessman. San Diego
- MLB Rangers GM Jon Daniels learns from early setbacks.