SBD/Issue 34/Hot Reads
Published October 29, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
The TORONTO STAR's Robert Cribb writes the Canadian dollar, "once an economic albatross," is now "suddenly enriching Canadian-based clubs, single-handedly increasing NHL revenues and crafting a new financial argument for more NHL hockey in Canada" (TORONTO STAR).
In a special to the
alumnae are prominent in sports media. Northwestern Univ.
- Grizzlies Owner Michael Heisley seizing more control of franchise.
- NASCAR trying to embrace more eco-conscious initiatives.
- The Cowboys' much-maligned Party Pass is actually a good idea.
- Q&A with Top Rank President Todd duBoef on boxing's potential.
- SI's Peter King sits for Q&A on heels of "MMQB" book's release.