Quote of the Day
"If the last two games had instant replay, they would both be five-and-a-half-hour games. There were that many
-- Fox' Tim McCarver, on the possibility of expanding instant replay in MLB ("ALCS Game Five," Fox, 10/22).
Frank McCourt fires wife Jamie as CEO, kicking off what figures to be long off-season in L.A.
Touched By An Angel
Fox earns 8.9 overnight as Angels rally to top Yankees, send ALCS back to N.Y. for Game Six.
Will signing of City of Industry stadium bill open flood gates for future NFL stadiums in California?
White Sox set to join MLB clubs with subsidiary companies with Silver Chalice Ventures launch.
Center Of Attention
Crosby reportedly took charge during recent NHLPA call, a welcome sign from NHL star.
Age Over Beauty
MLB sticking with experienced umps for World Series, breaking tradition amid controversy.
Counting The Big Bucks
Herb Kohl in no hurry to sell NBA team, remains committed to rebuilding team in Milwaukee.
Fitting The Bill
ESPN's Simmons could see himself "doing something crazy" like launching own sports site.
- Yanks-Angels Game Five Up 41% On Fox
- "GameDay" Makes Rare Trip To MWC School
- Bill Simmons Mulling His Own Sports Site...
- Canada Nets Want Programming Licenses
- FSN, Dish In Battle Over Added Hockey Ga...
- Writer Launches New Redskins Web Network
- USFL Film Draws Most "30 for 30" Viewers
- Final Nielsen Ratings
- First Time, Long Time With Jeff Biggs
- Media Notes