Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD/Issue 21/Hot Reads
Published October 12, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
YAHOO SPORTS' Jason Hart writes of NASCAR driver Juan Pablo Montoya possibly winning the Sprint Cup championship, "Is NASCAR ready for a foreign-born champion? … The immigration of foreign manufacturers, teams and drivers has received a mixed blessing from the hardcore NASCAR fan" (SPORTS.YAHOO.com). Meanwhile, former DEI exec Max Siegel looks to revamp NASCAR's diversity program.
ESPN.com's Bob Harig writes of the IOC approving golf for the '16 Games roster, "There are two big things in play here: the growth of the game, and the participation of golf's biggest stars. And they are very different" (ESPN.com).
- Pro basketball is popular is Spain, but not so much in the
- Many Trail Blazers fans unable to see games on CSN Northwest.
- Coyotes Owner Jerry Moyes' hands-on approach backfired.
- Aquila Productions CEO Don Metz puts on Oilers pre-game show.
- Profile of Phillies merchandise authenticator Bobby Bonds Jr.