SBD/Issue 204/Hot Reads
Published July 13, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
The DENVER POST’s Mike Chambers writes that Alan Johnson Al-Anabi Racing co-Owner Khalid Bin Hamad al-Thani “wants to educate traditional NHRA fans about his Middle Eastern country, which is led by his father.” Khalid: “We hope that someday (
The N.Y. TIMES’ Scott Sayare writes of the rise of semiprofessional football leagues in
- Wine critic offers review of Gatorade’s Jordan Series beverages.
- Economists skeptical of City of
’s NFL stadium proposal. Industry
- TCF Bank Stadium earns rave reviews following media tour.
- Behind-the-scenes access to a CBS PGA Tour broadcast.
- A look back at LSU AD Joe Alleva’s first year on the job.
- Writer blasts black athlete for racial hypocrisy.
- Ranking of Bay Area’s all-time sports execs.
- Q&A with new Big East Commissioner John Marinatto.