Quote of the Day
"It would be hard if I went to Pittsburgh or somewhere today and tell them, gee, you know, those two New York clubs are really struggling."
-- MLB Commissioner Bud Selig, defending the attendance figures at Citi Field and the new Yankee Stadium (AP, 4/23).
NFL Draft Takes Center
Stage This Weekend
Gangs Of New York
Selig says Yanks, Mets tickets are not league issue; Commish pleased with MLB attendance.
Stop & Go Route
AFL finalizes revitalized business model, enabling league to return for '10 season.
Rivals.com Founder & CEO Shannon Terry leaves company in "highly amicable" departure.
Setting The Record Straight
Colts' Bill Polian goes on local radio and says team is being dragged into Capital Improvement Board controversy.
No Cause For Alarm
Stern denies financial trouble for NBA, teams; playoff games continue sellout streak.
Buc-king The Trend
Bucs season tix now available as economy, on-field struggles deplete 100,000 fan waiting list.
Titleist debuts three ads as part of $4M campaign supporting NXT golf ball brand.
Kiss From A Rose
THE DAILY catches up with Fox Sports announcer about new MLB Saturday gig.
- Selig: Yanks, Mets Will Discuss Tickets
- Marlins Seek To Overcome Fan Apathy
- Bucs Release Season Tickets To Public
- Ex-NHLer Leads Effort For Team In T.O. A...
- Lightning Owners' First Year A Tough One
- MLB Franchise Values Up Overall
- Rockies Hoping To Build Utah Fan Base
- Angels Owner has Transformed Franchise