SBD/Issue 174/Hot Reads
Published May 30, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
The N.Y. TIMES' John Branch writes of the U.S. Softball team's traveling tour: "No other Olympic team does this. No other dares to prepare so publicly, to travel so incessantly. No other team halts its postgame autograph sessions after an hour because there are too many people" (N.Y. TIMES).
- A brief history of Converse's iconic All Star in its 100th anniversary year.
- Wrigley NHL game could be boon for up-and-coming Blackhawks.
- Potential SEC TV network would have a few hurdles to overcome.
- Tough treatment of T'Wolves will continue on new radio affiliate.
- Kevin Mawae becomes NFLPA President at a critical juncture.