Upcoming Conferences and Events
SBD/Issue 128/Hot Reads
Published March 26, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Syndicated Columnist Bridget Johnson writes, "The
The Portland OREGONIAN's John Canzano writes of the NBA's age limit: "The biggest changes that need to go down after 2010-11 have nothing to do with age discrimination, but everything to do with the league's labor contract" (Portland OREGONIAN).
SPORTINGNEWS.com's Eric McErlain writes, "After almost seven years working as an independent blogger, I'm still astonished that nominally well educated, well informed and successful people like Mark Cuban and Bob Costas keep getting tripped up over the concept" (SPORTINGNEWS.com).
- How to attend an NBA game on a piggy bank budget.
- National Golf League challenges golf's staid image.
- Developer Matt Griffin explains Ballmer group's interest in KeyArena.
- Hockey broadcasters differ in preference of booth location.
- Baseball writer has a case of steroids fatigue.
- National writer saddened by thought of Sonics moving.
- History comes alive Friday with Red Sox-Dodgers at L.A. Coliseum.
- Writer ranks Spring Training venues.
- Bob Gardner transforms Ford Field into an NCAA Tournament venue.
- Russian millionaire Shabtai von Kalmanovic revives women's basketball team.