Two NHL Owners Elected To Exec Committee Army, Navy Pay Tribute With Custom Uniforms Beats By Dre Rolls Out New Spot Catholics Convicts Brewers Extend Kwik Trip Deal Bowlsby: CFP Has Room For Improvement Taking Entries For '17 Sports Business Awards Bucks' Edens Buying Into E-Sports IOC Selecting '24, '28 Games Hosts Next Year? Authority Member Blasts Penguins Civic Arena Efforts
SBD/Issue 33/Hot ReadsPrint All
A look at impact of Rockies’ playoff run on team’s value.
Red Sox offer easier situation for John Henry than Marlins. The Memphis COMMERCIAL APPEAL’s Ron Higgins writes, “I’ve been going to the Superdome since it opened in 1975. … I’ve never seen [it] look as good as it does now” (Memphis COMMERCIAL APPEAL).
The Louisville COURIER-JOURNAL’s C. Ray Hall writes of suspended U.S. sprinter Kelli White, who spoke this week at the Anti-Doping Conference, “She won the 100- and 200-meter races at the 2003 World Championships. Some of the extra weight she was carrying must have been baggage” (Louisville COURIER-JOURNAL).
- Dolphins played preseason game at Wembley Stadium in ’87.
- Univ. of Washington stadium upgrades to come gradually.
- Behind-the-scenes look at Raycom college football telecast.
- Kelli White explains lure of performance-enhancing drugs.
- American, English versions of football offer different experiences.
- What does future hold for horse racing in California?
- Sports world provides less to corporate environment.
- Q&A with British sportscaster Kevin Cadle.