SBD/Issue 57/Hot Reads
Published December 4, 2006
An editorial in the
ESPN.com’s Bill Simmons writes, “I don’t know anyone who’s happy with the current state of NFL announcing” (ESPN.com).
The N.Y. DAILY NEWS’ Mike Lupica writes of the proposed
Atlantic Yards development, “It would be a fine thing for
- Saints’ play helps hurricane healing effort in
. New Orleans
- K.C. businesses could see big impact from Big 12 title game.
- Three bowl games in eleven days coming to
- Army-Navy football game becomes 3-day
- Magic Johnson fights AIDS 15 years after saying he had HIV.
- Several NBA teams do not want players wearing headbands.
- Sports reporter runs practice plays as QB with the Jets.
- N.Y. TIMES front-page story looks at athletes’ use of eye black.
- A look at the impact on baseball of Dodgers’ move to L.A.
- Single-sponsor TV programs are making a return.
- Q&A with Penguins Dir of Team Services Frank Buonomo.
- Q&A with Anne Marie Bratton, daughter of the late Pete Rozelle.
- Q&A with Raptors VP & Assistant GM Maurizio Gherardini.
- Profile of California-based business exec William Del Biaggio III.