Quote of the Day
“Companies are jumping too early on the Reggie Bush marketing bandwagon. Give him a year to establish a presence.”
Insight Sports Networks Senior Dir of Programming & Production Corey Russell (THE DAILY).
- Peyton Manning is named the most marketable player in the league in our exclusive survey; ad sales for the NFL’s TV partners pace ahead of a generally flat market; the league lookings at strengthening its drug policy; the Saints’ ticket-sales success continues; and more local news stations are learning to cope with sideline restrictions. See tomorrow’s issue for our special NFL season preview package.
Of St. Louis
ACBJ, parent of THE DAILY and SBJ, acquires Sporting News.
A-B looks to exploit sports ties with online network geared toward young male demo.
Ford Motor CEO’s move to step down could portend larger role with Lions.
In Small Packages?
Forest City Ratner reducing size of Atlantic Yards project.
Derek Jeter signs long-term deal to endorse Movado watches.
Real Madrid to fund 50% of elite soccer academy under new partnership with RSL.
Shock coach Laimbeer refusing to wear mic on ESPN’s telecast of WNBA Finals Game Four.
Despite loss to Greece, Jerry Colangelo says he’s pleased with “first step” in rebuilding U.S. hoops in time for ’08.
- Peyton Manning Most Marketable NFLer
- Ad Sales Look Good For NFL Games
- A-B Launching Entertainment Web Site
- Movado Signs Deal With Derek Jeter
- SUM, Chase Partner On Reward Card
- MLSE Inks Rogers As Preferred Supplier
- Red Sox Shirts Come In Different Languag...
- Ron Goldman's Father After O.J.'s Rights
- Names & Faces
- Wheels & Deals