Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/Issue 82/Classified Advertisements
Published January 19, 2004
Street & Smith’s Specialty Publications, in conjunction with Triumph Books, has re-released the popular 256-page collectible Earnhardt: Because Winning Matters as a luxury hardbound book.
Featuring the original race coverage of Dale Earnhardt’s 97 career victories against Winston Cup competition and 150+ photographs of The Intimidator on and off the track, The Earnhardt Collection is due in stores in February 2004, and priced at $23.95.
As a subscriber to the Sports Business Daily, and while supplies last, you can order
The Earnhardt Collection direct from Street & Smith’s for just $19.99.
NEW for the Luxury Hardbound Edition:
- Jeff Owens’ Award-Winning Dale Earnhardt Obituary
- Career Winston Cup Statistics and Highlights
- Race Reflections from NASCAR Scene’s Finest Writers
- 18 Racing Legends Paying Their Respects to the Man in Black
- 100lb Matte-finish Museum-quality Paper
- Hi-gloss Dust Jacket with Gold Foil Lettering
Buy direct and pay just $19.99 (plus $8.50 S&H).
Order multiple copies and save on shipping (just $3.00 for each additional book).
Get more details and order online at www.specialtypubs.com or call 1 800-380-7404.
Learn more about our Classified Advertising program or submit
your own ad to
THE DAILY by contacting Heather Crawley at (704) 973-1500.