Sources: Chargers Expected To Move To L.A. In '17 Monster Energy To Title Top NASCAR Series LA 2024 Betting On Historic Sponsorship Sales S&E Sponsorship Group Acquired By Dentsu Aegis Cards Get $16M To Begin Ballpark Village Next Phase National Finals Rodeo Sellout Streak Hits 300 Yanks Set To Benefit From New MLB CBA Analyzing MLB's New CBA & Spending Limits Monster's Title Sponsor Deal Worth Less Than Sprint's CBS Has Deal To Stream NFL Games
SBD/Issue 232/Hot ReadsPrint All
N.Y. TIMES editorial bids farewell to the Pete Sampras-Andre Agassi rivalry.
Recent angst over Univ. of Minnesota’s stadium situation stems from potential scheduling conflicts with the Twins.
The BOSTON GLOBE’s Jim McCabe writes that the TPC Boston is a three-way partnership – the PGA Tour owning 50%, FleetBoston Financial 24.9% and Connell Limited Partnership 25.1%. The price for building the course “was roughly $28[M], and while there was a sea of red tape and political maneuvering, from the start the project had the critical support and financial clout of business leaders. … All of them avid golfers, all instrumental in the development of this facility” (BOSTON GLOBE).
- Saratoga Race Course draws fans from all walks of life in a record-setting season.
- U.S. District Court decision could take trademark protections from Redskins.
- Arizona State faces stiff competition for Phoenix’ sports and entertainment dollar.
- Sports Illustrated has seen many changes in its first 50 years.
- Former Negro Leaguers face difficult financial times without MLB pension.