Octagon Moving Corporate Offices Back To Stamford Minding My Business: Octagon's Jeremy Aisenberg Octagon's Shifrin Leaving To Join CSM Octagon Hires ESPN's Tim Scanlan Octagon Wins Best Talent Rep Of The Year Octagon's Will Yoder Talks Digital Strategy Octagon Wins Best In Corporate Consulting Hendrickson, LaBoy Leave Octagon For Relativity Paul Rabil, Octagon Ink Deal WTA Carlsbad Event Moving To Tokyo
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/19/Sponsorships Advertising Marketing
ADVANTAGE OCTAGON: GROUP COMPLETES MERGER OF TWO COMPANIES
Published May 19, 1998
Sports marketing & entertainment group Octagon announced it will merge two of its companies, Washington, DC-based Advantage Int'l and London-based The API Group. Octagon, which bought Advantage and 60% of API in May '97, acquired the remaining 40% of API to facilitate the merger of the two companies. The new company, which will have over 500 staff members in 21 offices covering five continents, will be led by Advantage co-Founder & Chair Lee Fentress. API Chair Alan Pascoe will leave the company after 15 years. It was also announced that API CEO Matthew Wheeler will take a Senior Management role with Octagon in London (Octagon).