Ex-Prudential Center Exec Sues Lamoriello Seahawks To Add 1,000 Seats To CenturyLink Field Belichick Defends Pats In Deflategate Presser NFL Launches Official YouTube Channel Benson's Daughter, Grandchildren Argue Manipulation Ultraviolet To Run "Edgy" Ads Aimed At NFL Executive Transactions Will Publicly Owned Stadium Deter Kroenke? Names In The News N.Y. Super Bowl Took In, Spent More Than $81M
Upcoming Conferences and Events
NAMES IN THE NEWS
Published January 18, 1995
Rangers Hall of Famer ROD GILBERT signed a personal services agreement yesterday with The Dime Savings Bank of N.Y. The bank will use Gilbert in its advertising and promotions, including TV, radio and print ads, as well as in its marketing and sales efforts (Schulte Marketing).... "Entertainment Tonight" interviewed DOROTHY HAMILL. Hamill will stop touring at the end of her current self-owned Ice Capades tour. The Family Channel has bought 80% of the tour and the remaining 20% is yet to be sold ("ET," 1/17)....USA TODAY has a special report in today's issue that lists the base salaries and bonuses for every player in the NFL (USA TODAY, 1/18)....EVANDER HOLYFIELD has renewed talks for a fight in Atlanta in May (ATLANTA CONSTITUTION, 1/18).