Pepsi Using Super Bowl To Hype Premium Water Coke Vs. Pepsi At Bowl Venues Pepsi Renews Sponsorship Deal With Cowboys Lady Gaga Set To Headline SB Halftime Sponsors Activate Around MLB ASG Week Pepsi Beginning Emoji-Based MLB Campaign Mtn Dew To Sponsor DR1 Drone Racing League Pepsi Renews, Strengthens Deal With Cubs The Enthusuiast Network To Operate New Dew Tour Bowl Game Pouring Rights, Concessions
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1
SBD/21/Sponsorships Advertising Marketing
Published December 21, 1994
Sega released early figures for the holiday season that indicates that, according to their numbers, '94 will be the third straight year Sega wins the holiday season sales battle with Nintendo, Atari, etc. (Sega)....A U.S. District Court judge in Chicago ruled in favor of Pepsi in a dispute with Quaker Oats over trade secrets that former Pepsi exec William Redmond could share with his new employer, Quaker Oats. The injunction prevents Redmond at Quaker from using or disclosing confidential information on Pepsi until May 1995 (CHICAGO TRIBUNE, 12/21)....A two-page ad spread by Digital appears in today's WALL STREET JOURNAL that previews the upcoming bowl games (WALL STREET JOURNAL, 12/21).... Sporting goods store sales rose 41% in the eight South Atlantic states (DE, MD, DC, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA & FL) during the five-year period from 1987-92, according to a National Sporting Goods Association analysis (NSGA)....In its year-end issue, FORBES projects that Gaylord Entertainment, parent company of TNN and minority owner of the Texas Rangers, will "do better than its peers" in entertainment and information business in the coming years (Nashville TENNESSEAN, 12/19)....Cobra Golf Inc. announced yesterday that it has reached a definitive agreement with Polymark France to acquire all the remaining outstanding shares of Cobra Golf Europe, effective January 1. Cobra currently owns 20% of Cobra Golf Europe, the remaining 80% will cost them $4M to purchase (Cobra).