UA To Launch Female-Focused Ads NFLPA Blames League For HGH Impasse HOF Expects Crowd Of 40,000 Panthers, Jaguars To Unveil Upgrades Sources: EverBank, Jags Set For Extension Paul: I'll Sit Out If Sterling Still In Control Johnson Leads In NASCAR TV Exposure TWC, SEC Net Reach Carriage Deal Executive Transactions F1 Race In New Jersey Delayed Again
Upcoming Conferences and Events
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.