Grizzlies Swap D-League Franchises Jazz Transfering Ownership To Family Trust Bernie Ecclestone Out As F1 CEO Hooters Back In NASCAR With Hendrick Deal Northwestern Mutual To Sponsor Brewers' Club Deloitte Has Long-Term Deal With USTA Marlins Extend Radio Broadcast Deal USF Set To Extend Stadium Lease Mixed Results For Conference Championship Ratings Patriots' Super Bowl Berth Produces Goodell Subplot
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.