More Than 50,000 Fans Flock To Travers Dodgers' Scully Says Next Year His Last In Role U.S. Open Set To Begin With Renovated Stadium Nationals Xerox Launching Campaign Around U.S. Open Road America Eyeing Sprint Cup Race Funding For Wilson's Family Pours In Fan Dies From Turner Field Fall Sonoma Looking To Be Finale Again For '16 Renovated Sun Life Stadium Gets Good Reviews
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.