Minority Investor Coming For Penguins? First One Daytona Tenant Opens Maine Basketball Making Statement On HB2 NFL Taps Paul Clement To Argue Case Fox Rolling Out New Broadcast Elements Voke Producing VR NFL Highlights Sources: Chargers Expected To Move To L.A. In '17 Monster Energy To Title Top NASCAR Series LA 2024 Betting On Historic Sponsorship Sales S&E Sponsorship Group Acquired By Dentsu Aegis
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.