ESPN Announces New NFL Show Hosts A-B InBev Launches Global Media Review NBA Creates New Team Exec Award Wichita State Would Join AAC If Invited Coca-Cola Global CMO Leaving Company Disney Extends Bob Iger's Contract Ovechkin To Don Custom Russia-U.S. Skates MJ's Son Partners With Tech Startup WaitTime U.S. Wins Its First World Baseball Classic Proposal Made To Lift Crandon Park Restrictions
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.