Curry Plans On Standing For Anthem Marlins Wearing Fernandez' No. 16 Disney Advised On Potential Twitter Bid Pendulum To Study Future Of McCoy Stadium 10 Years Since Superdome Return Report: Twins To Hire Indians' Falvey Oilers Unveil Team's First Mascot Tour Championship Rating Flat On NBC Sign Up For Intercollegiate Athletics Forum Palmer Leaves Unique Marketing Legacy
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.