CBS Leads Week 8 College Football Kraft Mum On Political Lean For Election World Series Secondary Tickets At Super Bowl Levels DFS Sites Near Settlement With N.Y. Attorney General AT&T Reaches Deal To Acquire Time Warner For $85B ESPN Restructures Big 12 Deal Amid Possible Expansion San Diego Voters Still Skeptical Of Stadium Dolans Elated With Indians Reaching World Series Cubs Game 6 Most-Watched LCS Since '10 Goodell Addresses NFL's Domestic Violence Policy
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.