Blue Jackets Minority Owner Wolfe Passes Copa America Final Draws Big Crowd Arkansas' Athletic Budget Exceeds $100M Coyotes Find Location For New Arena Packers Bring In $408.7M In Record Revenue USATF Inks Five-Year Deal For Supplements Broadcast Nets Dropped From Class-Action Suit U.S. Swim Trials Overnight Down Executive Transactions Buffalo Praised For NHL Draft
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.