Figo, Van Praag Pull Out Of FIFA Race Sand Gnats Headed To Columbia Manfred Talks MASN, Minority Hiring Appeals Court Upholds NFL Settlement Delta To Sponsor Gold Cup Crystal Palace Talks Break Down Maple Leafs Go For Broke With Babcock Hiring Goodell Open To New Info From Brady Deflategate Affects Brady's Endorsement Value ESPN, NBA, CFP Big Winners At '15 SBAs
Upcoming Conferences and Events
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.