NFL Chief Security Officer Jeff Miller Leaving Ben Simmons Looks To Land Shoe Deal CBS' Moonves On Sports Rights, Earnings WNBA's CBA Amended On Fines Anthony Rizzo To Endorse BodyArmor Wambach Joins ESPN As Contributor NBCSN Doesn't Go To Stars-Blues In Home Markets UA Signs Harper To Record Deal No Clear Plan To Replace Boston IndyCar 49ers File For Arbitration In Rent Dispute
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: This Is The War Room
Published May 10, 2013
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of free agent NFL QB Tim Tebow, "I'm not trying to start a Holy War here, but the popularity of Tebow is more of a religious referendum than an athletic one. To his supporters, Tebow is a Christian soldier who is getting squeezed out of the NFL for unjustifiable reasons" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick talks leadership, mental toughness.
- Will recent mistakes by MLB umpires be a catalyst for replay?
- How 20-year-old tennis pro Sloane Stephens is handling fame.
- One woman's plight to launch minor league basketball in Buffalo.
- Q&A with Chicago sports media personality Mike Mulligan.