Upcoming Conferences and Events
The Daily's Hot Reads For Wednesday: Get One Free
Published March 6, 2013
USA TODAY's Rachel George writes, "In a win-win for both, it's difficult to speculate who could gain more from the partnership of freeskiing and the Olympics. If all goes according to plan, it could mean big money and viewers for both" (USA TODAY).
The ORLANDO SENTINEL's George Diaz writes of NASCAR suspending driver Jeremy Clements for using a racial slur: "Some observers have screamed that NASCAR has overreacted. … That would not be me. All these hours of diversity training don't mean a thing if there aren't consequences for anyone who crosses the line" (ORLANDO SENTINEL).
The ARIZONA REPUBLIC's Dan Bickley writes of NFL Cardinals training camp: "Sorry Flagstaff. … But we can do without training camp in the pine trees. We might even do it better. … By moving training camp to Glendale, the Cardinals would solve many logistical issues" (ARIZONA REPUBLIC).
- Sports historians provide fans with link to teams' traditions.
- Mets hope other teams hold Spring Training on Florida's east coast.
- Jerry West sits for Q&A on HOF playing, front-office career.
- Livestrong CEO Doug Ulman discusses life after Lance.
- Interview with ESPN Radio 1000 Chicago's Marc Silverman.