Miller Lite Renews NHMS Sponsorship Hagel Seeks Info On NFL's Military Ties Jaguars President Talks Stadium Upgrades Tweet Pic Of The Day Goodell Vows To Reform Conduct Policy Marriott Will "Review" NFL Sponsorship Oklahoma To Debut Football Uniforms Weekend Plans Crandon Park Tennis Center Expansions In Doubt Huge Early Interest For Royals Playoff Tickets
Upcoming Conferences and Events
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: Power And Problems In The NFL
Published January 11, 2013
The BOSTON HERALD's Ron Borges writes recent events involving Redskins QB Robert Griffin III and the late Junior Seau "reaffirmed the depth and intransigence of the tragically growing problem of long-term brain damage of the NFL's most high-profile employees" (BOSTON HERALD). The WASHINGTON TIMES' Deron Snyder writes under the header, "RG3, Junior Seau Evidence Of NFL's Negligent Culture" (WASHINGTON TIMES).
ESPNDALLAS.com's Tim McMahon writes, "The fact that Jerry Jones won't even consider stepping down as general manager makes him the NFL's biggest hypocrite. … Time for some drastic changes! Almost everything is on the table! Well, except for the one constant from the Cowboys' 128-128 stretch" (ESPNDALLAS.com).
- Why the Reds need to utilize regional promotion more than ever.
- Are Patriots home games a boon or bust for area businesses?
- Writer describes NBA Kings-Sacramento relationship as "poisonous."
- College athletes learn the hard way about impact of social media.
- Ducks, NHL Kings broadcasters eager to get back to work.
- Greg Gumbel sits for Q&A before calling NFL playoff game.
- Jay Mohr uses standup experience to thrive in sports radio gig.
- Grantland's David Cho, Eric Johnson discuss site's growth.