Twitter's Ad Platform Adds Partners Del Mar's '13 Season Approved Taco Bell Rolls Out NBA BIG Boxes QuintEvents To Sell NBA Draft Hospitality CFE Gets Naming Rights For UCF Arena Sources: Burke Out As USA Hockey GM Classified Advertisements Blackhawks' Local Audience Helping National Nets Executive Transactions
Upcoming Conferences and Events
The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: Owner-Operator
Published November 16, 2012
In a special to USA TODAY, Ray Glier writes, "Athletics departments at colleges and universities have turned introspective in the year since former Penn State football assistant coach Jerry Sandusky was first arrested for child sex abuse. There is a coast-to-coast mandate, and it is as simple as this: 'You see it, you own it'" (USA TODAY).
The MIAMI HERALD's Steph Rogers writes, "No one could have seen it coming four years ago … that the grandest finale of NASCAR’s season would be called the Ford EcoBoost 400. … NASCAR boasts the largest and arguably the most successful recycling and environmental sustainability programs among all U.S sports" (MIAMI HERALD).
- Detailed behind-the-scenes look at NFL Network's RedZone.
- NASCAR asks for patience in its Drive for Diversity program.
- Panel examines who is responsible for messes in college sports.
- New Balance back in endorsement game after bucking trend.
- Marlins trade prompts plenty of questions for Jeffrey Loria.
- Parts One and Two of interview with Colts GM Ryan Grigson.
- How Tony Dungy came to speak at an elementary school.
- Parts One, Two and Three of Q&A with ESPN's Michael Wilbon.
- Don Cherry discusses on why he will not get into Hockey HOF.
- Trek President John Burke on his father, Trek Founder Dick Burke.