- SPEAKER FACULTY
- SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- VENUE & PRICING
- HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
- BROCHURE REQUEST
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST
For the first time, we’re taking the NeuLion Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference to the West Coast! This year’s conference will expand its scope by tapping into the cutting-edge technology companies and media outlets in the Silicon Valley area. The conference, a must attend for anyone in sports media, brings together industry specialists and opinion formers who, through a series of presentations, interviews and roundtable sessions, discuss and debate the latest developments and emerging market trends. Here’s what’s on tap:
- Featured one-on-one interviews with Steve Bornstein, Chairman, Activision Blizzard; Carsten Koerl, CEO, Sportradar; and Andrew Sherrard, CMO, T-Mobile.
- Two-on-one interviews with Fox’s Eric Shanks and Jamie Horowitz; and Universal Film Entertainment Chairman Jeff Shell, along with his brother, Dan Shell of IMG College.
- Ideas That Move Us Forward Module with featured sessions on “The Internet of Things” by Qualcomm’s Dan Novak; and Intel’s Jerry Bautista and Jeff Hopper on “How Technology is Changing the Fan Experience.”
- Round table sessions examining “Private Equity: Where is the Money Going?;” “What’s on the Horizon: The Future of Media;” “The Digital Play: The Creation, Distribution and Monetization in a Multi-platform World;” and “Changing Sports Through Immersive Experiences.”
PLUS, as part of the program, on the afternoon of October 6 we will present a half-day Esports forum. The Esports program will address the rapidly growing Esports industry, including the current state of the competitive gaming industry; governance of the Esports space; distribution and streaming of the games and partnership opportunities in the space.
Who Should Attend?
Senior executives from broadcast and cable networks, digital and online properties, professional leagues and teams, as well as technology and service providers.
Various stakeholders in the Esports industry: gamers, game developers/publishers, teams, tournament organizers, media companies, research companies, sports marketing agencies and corporate sponsors that have an interest in the competitive gaming industry.
2015 NeuLion Sports Media & Technology Conference Highlights Video
We’re currently developing this year’s program, so stay tuned for more information. To see highlights from last year’s event, please click on the arrow below.
2015 Sports Media & Technology Conference Video Highlights:
What They're Saying About SMT
Founder & CEO
Sports Media Advisors
"Every year, Sports Media & Technology brings together startups, leagues, media properties and brands to discuss the future of all of our businesses. The audience is genuinely interested in understanding the innovation that's happening throughout the space and it's exactly this type of collaboration that's required in order for us to learn from each other and help each other make money."
Executive Vice President, Digital
Fox Sports Digital
“It doesn’t matter what side of the business you’re on -- property, media, sponsor --technology has and is radically changing how sports are enjoyed; how fans interact with the games and players. SMT provides a central platform for all the parties in this media revolution to meet and exchange ideas on everything from technology to licensing to audience metrics. It’s on our calendar every year.”
Former President & Publisher
“SMT is a great event with an A list of participants and very good networking”
Former Global Head, Sports Content
Click HERE to hear more of what attendees are saying about SMT!
Scenes from 2015
For PROGRAM information, please contact Laura Case at 704-973-1446.
For information on ATTENDANCE, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523.
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710.
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720.