- SPEAKER FACULTY
- SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- VENUE AND PRICING
- BROCHURE REQUEST
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST
Reasons to Attend the Sports Marketing Symposium
The Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan is where we will convene on Wednesday and Thursday, November 9 and 10, for the Momentum Sports Marketing Symposium, where our discussions will focus on the real needs, expectations and passions of tomorrow’s sports fan; the changing rules of engagement for sports marketers; and the innovative ideas that are driving the industry forward.
Since 2003, the Sports Marketing Symposium has drilled down into the marketing and engagement strategies of some of the most influential brands in sports and entertainment. This is your opportunity to hear from the people driving change and whose opinions and insights count the most - the industry thought-leaders and brand-side marketers. Through a series of in-depth case studies, roundtable discussions and featured interviews, the program will examine the most-timely and pressing issues facing the industry and address best practices and emerging trends in sports sponsorship and marketing.
Here is some of what is on tap.
- A featured session with Boston Red Sox’ David “Big Papi” Ortiz and his agent Alex Radetsky, Founder & President, Radegen Sports Management
- 25 brand-side perspectives
- Our agenda includes a series of discussions that look inside:
- Media + Social + Broadcast = What’s Amplifying Sports?
- The Next Gen: What — and How — are Young Millennials Watching?
- The New Frontier: How Can Brands Make Smart Decisions in Esports
- Fan First: The Digitally Connected Venues of Tomorrow (and Today)
- How Will VR, Augmented Reality and Mixed Media Change Things?
- And a speaker faculty of 68 industry executives who are driving change in sports marketing and fan engagement.
- Click HERE to view the full program agenda
- To register, simply click here:
Who Should Attend?
Brand-side marketers, including CMOs and VPs of marketing, brand management, sponsorships and event marketing; media planners and buyers; professional team and league/NGB management; agency heads; senior executives from broadcast and cable networks, digital and online properties, professional leagues and teams, fan engagement technology and service providers, as well as stakeholders in the Esports space.
2015 Momentum Sports Marketing Symposium highlights
Scenes from the 2016 conference:
For PROGRAM information, including ATTENDANCE, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at
For information on SPEAKING opportunities, please contact Donna Johnson at 704-973-1421.
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710.
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720.