What to Expect!
- Opening Panel - The Presidents Panel: How Innovation is Transforming Franchise Management
- Featured one-on-one interviews with Jim Pohlad, Owner, Minnesota Twins; Cliff Illig, Owner, Sporting Kansas City/FanThreeSixty; and Mike Veeck, Adviser to Chairman, St. Paul Saints
- You’re a Media Company: How to Produce, Distribute and Maximize Award-Winning Content
- Enhancing Fan Engagement through Virtual Reality
- A Look at Security and Safety and Its Role in Franchise Management
- A Look into the Future: Presentations featuring the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Detroit Red Wings’ Mixed Use Development
- Plus, a tour of U.S. Bank Stadium and a ballgame at Target Field
The AXS Ticketing Symposium begins Thursday, September 22, and some of the topics that will be examined include:
- Opening Panel – Changing Dynamics: A Look at the Rapidly Changing Ticketing Industry and the Opportunities Ahead
- Controlling Distribution Channels: Does Managing Your Ticketing Inventory Mean More Money?
- Consumer Fragmentation: Consumer Lines Are Blurring, So Where and How are Fans Buying Tickets?
- Featured Presentation focusing on Managing Sales Departments and Millennial Management Tactics
- Going Mobile: Using Mobile Applications to Upsell and Entice Last-Minute Purchases
- Developing Pricing Strategies that are Driven by Data Analytics
*All Facilities and Symposium attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a tour of Xcel Energy Center and the Baseball Hall of Fame on Wednesday afternoon, September 21.
Moving to the Fall!
We’re happy to announce the 16th annual AXS Sports Facilities & Franchises conference and Ticketing Symposium will be held in Minneapolis this fall. Attendees will have the opportunity to tour one of the newest venues in sports, U.S. Bank Stadium, home to the Minnesota Vikings; and take in a ballgame at the iconic Target Field, home to the Minnesota Twins. Once again, through in-depth content and venue tours, this annual conference will showcase the latest in venue design, technology and fan enhancements. And that’s not all. The three-day conference will conclude with the Ticketing Symposium, which has become known throughout the industry as the one conference that brings a variety of leagues, teams and ticketing operators together to discuss and debate the latest ticketing trends.
The Sports Facilities & Franchises (SFF) portion of the program will kick off on Tuesday, September 20 at The Commons Hotel in Minneapolis. Following a full day of content, attendees will have the opportunity to attend a Minnesota Twins’ ballgame at Target Field. On Wednesday, September 21, attendees will participate in a behind-the-scenes tour of the new home of the Minnesota Vikings – U.S. Bank Stadium and the newly renovated Xcel Energy Center.
On Thursday, September 22, the one-day Ticketing Symposium will take a deep dive into maximizing ticket revenue, as well as examining the new trends and technologies that are impacting the ticketing industry.
Both events are designed for team presidents, CEOs and other C-level executives (CFO, COO, CIO, CMO), as well as vice presidents and directors of key functional areas: facility operations and management, ticketing, premium seating, corporate sales and marketing.
We’ll continue to add more networking and content opportunities into the schedule over the next few months, so stay tuned.
Highlights from the 2015 Sports Facilities & Franchises conference
We had a great time and learned a lot at the 2015 Veritix Sports Facilities & Franchises conference and Ticketing Symposium. Take a look at our highlights video to see what you missed:
What They're Saying about SFF and the Ticketing Symposium
President, Business Operations
“The superior content of SBJ conferences and the stellar attendee list speak for themselves."
Senior Vice President, Facilities
"As venues continue to be upgraded and revamped, conferences like Sports Facilities & Franchises provide a great opportunity to hear about the latest amenities and technologies. The exchange of ideas helps me to keep a pulse on the industry and gives me a chance to network with my peers in a relaxed and casual environment."
Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
"The Sports Facilities & Franchises conference was a valuable experience for the Atlanta Braves and me. The conference featured a multitude of industry innovations and gave us a chance to talk first-hand with other sports leaders from around the country. The conference also provides great networking opportunities outside of the sessions."
Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
2015 Sports Facilities & Franchises conference and Ticketing Symposium
For PROGRAM information, please contact Laura Case at 704-973-1446
For ATTENDANCE information, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720