- SPEAKER FACULTY
- SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- VENUE & PRICING
- BROCHURE REQUEST
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST
Reasons to Attend the Intercollegiate Athletics Forum
Here is some of what is on tap.
• Featured Interviews with
• NCAA President Mark Emmert
• Under Armour Founder, Chairman & CEO Kevin Plank
• Kraft Analytics Group CEO Jessica Gelman
• Big Ten Conference Commissioner Jim Delany
• Pac-12 Conference Commissioner Larry Scott
• Former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue
• 23 athletic director perspectives
• In an effort to better understand consumer behavior of the college sports fan and to help you better anticipate and predict their behavior, on day two of the Forum, we’ll follow the fan’s journey from ticket purchase, to transactions and engagement at the game, to an analysis of the data that is generated over the course of game day. Our discussions will address what athletics programs and their partners can do to grow
attendance and create better avenues for engagement. You will hear about:
• Getting Them to the Game: Trends in Ticketing
• You Got Them to the Game: What Do You with Them?
• You Got Them to the Game: How Do You Digitally Connect and Engage with Them?
• They Bought Tickets, Food and Gear: What is the Data Telling You About Your Fans?
• And a speaker faculty of 60 industry executives who are on the front lines of college sports business, tackling the critical issues, negotiating the unprecedented deals and making the decisions that drive growth.
Click HERE to view the full program agenda.
To register, simply click here:
Who Should Attend?
Brand-side marketers, including CMOs and VPs of marketing, brand management, sponsorships and event marketing; media planners and buyers; professional team and league/NGB management; agency heads; senior executives from broadcast and cable networks, digital and online properties, professional leagues and teams, fan engagement technology and service providers, as well as stakeholders in the Esports space.
Intercollegiate Athletics Forum
Learfield and Street & Smith’s SportsBusiness Journal/Daily today announced that they are teaming up to present the 15th Annual Intercollegiate Athletics Forum. The program will be taking place December 7-8, 2016, at the New York Marriott Marquis at Times Square in New York City. Concurrent with this sponsorship announcement, Learfield, which was founded in 1972, also rolled out a new brand identity for the company.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Learfield, a diverse multimedia enterprise and well-respected leader in college sports.” comments Richard Weiss, Publisher of SportsBusiness Journal/Daily.
According to Greg Brown, Learfield President & CEO, “This is a fabulous opportunity for our company and it’s right down the middle of the fairway of the kinds of events in which we want to be engaged. It is always our mission to elevate the discussion of college athletics in a productive way.” Big 12 Conference Commissioner, Bob Bowlsby adds,
“I appreciate Learfield’s sponsorship of this annual, high-profile forum on intercollegiate athletics and it’s consistent with the company's support of collegiate programs There are many vital issues that need to be discussed and it’s important that conversations like this are facilitated.”
Now entering its 15th year, the Intercollegiate Athletics Forum is the largest and most prestigious sports business conference on the business of college sports. A "must attend" event since 2002, the Forum provides an "insider’s view" by offering firsthand insights from those directly shaping the future of intercollegiate athletics -- athletic directors, university presidents, conference commissioners, coaches, academic advisers, media and corporate sponsors. In recent years, the speaker faculty has included the likes of NCAA President Mark Emmert and the Power 5 Conferences Commissioners to K-State President Kirk Shulz and NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern.
What They're Saying About IAF
“I have attended several times and have enjoyed participating. A great deal of business and networking happens around the Forum.”
University of Oregon
"The Intercollegiate Athletics Forum is annually the premier event of its kind in the U.S. It consistently offers a compelling program of timely, comprehensive and very relevant topics, with the most experienced and knowledgeable speakers from the field."
North Carolina State University
"IAF gives me the opportunity to hear from and meet the “best” in every facet of collegiate athletics. It’s an invaluable learning and networking opportunity."
University of Mississippi
"The Intercollegiate Athletics Forum is an important annual event for our industry. The narrow focus on intercollegiate athletics, the topical nature of the Forum’s agenda and the quality of the speakers and attendees combine to make the Forum a uniquely valuable annual gathering."
University of Notre Dame
For PROGRAM information, including ATTENDANCE, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523.
For information on SPEAKING opportunities, please contact Donna Johnson at 704-973-1421.
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710.
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720.