- SPEAKER FACULTY
- SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- VENUE & PRICING
- BROCHURE REQUEST
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST
Intersport Activation Summit Overview
The 3rd Annual Intersport Activation Summit will once again look closely at the next wave of sponsorship activation and event marketing.
The speaker faculty will feature many of today’s most forward-thinking sports marketers who will examine the key elements of next-gen sponsorship execution.
Through a series of in-depth case studies, roundtable discussions and featured interviews, you will hear about:
- Beyond Traditional Activation: The Adoption of New Technology
- Cross-Platform Activation: Integrating Social, Mobile and Digital Strategies to Optimize Consumer Engagement
- Innovation / What’s Next in Sponsorship Marketing Activation?
- Optimizing On-site Execution
- Activation on a Global Scale
- Targeting Specific Demographics
- Viral Strategies that Extend the Activation Lifecycle
- Enhancing the Fan Experience at Live Events
Who should attend?
Brand-side marketers, including vice presidents and directors of marketing, sponsorship, event marketing, experiential marketing and digital and interactive media; media executives; team & league/ NGB executives; and agency executives.
In addition to the conference content, attendees will have ample opportunity to network with industry peers.
Register TODAY and save $200! Early Registration Offer Expires Friday, March 28.
Group Discounts Are Available!
To register groups of three (3), from the same company at the same time and receive a group discount, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scenes from the 2013 Activation Summit
For PROGRAM information, including ATTENDANCE, please contact Lorianne Lamonica at 704-973-1523.
For information on SPONSORSHIP opportunities, please contact the following:
East Coast and Atlantic Seaboard office HQ contact, Allison Brush: 212-500-0710
Midwest, West Coast and Florida office HQ contact, Natalie Sharp: 212-500-0720
Upcoming Conferences and Events