About the 2nd Annual Intersport Activation Summit
When we held our inaugural Intersport Activation Summit last spring, the feedback from attendees was overwhelmingly positive. What participants liked most were the in-depth case studies, the insights and analyses from those directly charged with activation execution and the strategic vision of those overseeing the bigger marketing picture. And the opportunity to network with peers from across the industry was clearly of great value.
For this year’s program, we are bringing you all of that and more. We’ll have interviews with top CMOs, case studies from corporate sponsors of all sizes and budgets, content development strategies and activation metrics. Here is a snapshot of some of the specific content we have in store for you:
• An inside look at Taco Bell’s innovative approach to brand marketing and sponsorship activation from newly appointed President Brian Niccol.
• An in-depth look at Hyundai’s fully-integrated college football “Show Your Loyalty” program and how it is a great example of using custom, owned content to activate a larger investment from VP of Marketing Steve Shannon.
• Key learnings from Coca-Cola’s activation for both Euro 2012 and the 2012 London Olympic Games, and how that knowledge will be applied to the company’s efforts for future FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games from Scott McCune, Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing, Coca-Cola Company.
Beyond the content, it is our intention to provide an environment that’s conducive to networking and comparing notes with others who are involved day-to-day with the details of sponsorship activation.
On the first day of the program, we’ll have a morning packed with content followed by a luncheon networking event at John Barleycorn, a Chicago fixture adjacent to Wrigley Field. Then, we’ll take in one of the top cross-town rivalries in the country as the White Sox play the Cubs. This will be followed by other social events throughout the program.
So, we invite you to join us at the second annual Intersport Activation Summit. It promises to be an event you’ll remember.
Intersport Activation Summit Overview
The Intersport Activation Summit will look closely at the next wave of sponsorship activation and event marketing. The speaker faculty will feature many of today’s most forward-thinking sports marketers who will examine the key elements of next-gen sponsorship execution -- social media, experiential marketing, programming, digital, retail and live events.
Soccer United Marketing
Founder, President & CEO
Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships and Sponsorships
Director, Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Vice President, Digital
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communications, Multicultural
Head of Ram Truck Brand Communications and Advertising
Director, Strategic Sponsorships
Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer
Senior Director, Content Development
Senior Vice President
Vice President, Marketing
Hyundai Motor America
Vice President, Global Sports and Events
John Paul Mitchell Systems
John von Stade
Vice President, Properties
USA Today Sports Media Group
Vice President, Partnerships
Rivals.com, Yahoo! Sports Radio, Yahoo! Sports Ecommerce and NBC Sports Strategic Alliance
Director, Advertising, Brand and Media
American Family Insurance
- Francis: Sky Sports 'Spurred' By Rivals
- Ukrainian Basketball Club Quits League
- Twitter Me This....
- MLB, PINK Launch Latest Branded Apparel
- Chevy Launching Campaign Around ManU Deal
- Tweet Pic Of The Day....
- Classified Advertisements
- Verizon Makes IndyCar Sponsorship Official
- Daily Download....
- NFL Teams Splurge In Free Agency
- ESPN's Wildhack Talks Fowler Double Duty
- BoSox To Implement Dynamic Pricing For Tic ...
- A's Look Forward To New Spring Training Di ...
- A-10 Says Not So Fast To ACC's Barclays Ho ...
- Zaninovich Tapped As Pac-12 Deputy Commish
- The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: Do You P ...
- LeBron Pitching Obamacare
- SBJ In-Depth: Facilities Series - Hospital ...
- Buzzer Beaters....
- Bradley Center Will Not Profit From Tourne ...
- UA Looks To Curry To Grow Basketball Biz
- NASCAR Ratings Still Sliding Despite Dale ...
- Jazz Seeing Big Attendance Decline
- Big 12 Could Hold RFP Process To Host Tour ...
- Weekend Plans: Evolution Media Capital's J ...
- Daily Digit....
- Weekend Channel Surf....
Upcoming Conferences and Events