About the 2nd Annual Intersport Activation Summit
When we held our inaugural Intersport Activation Summit last spring, the feedback from attendees was overwhelmingly positive. What participants liked most were the in-depth case studies, the insights and analyses from those directly charged with activation execution and the strategic vision of those overseeing the bigger marketing picture. And the opportunity to network with peers from across the industry was clearly of great value.
For this year’s program, we are bringing you all of that and more. We’ll have interviews with top CMOs, case studies from corporate sponsors of all sizes and budgets, content development strategies and activation metrics. Here is a snapshot of some of the specific content we have in store for you:
• An inside look at Taco Bell’s innovative approach to brand marketing and sponsorship activation from newly appointed President Brian Niccol.
• An in-depth look at Hyundai’s fully-integrated college football “Show Your Loyalty” program and how it is a great example of using custom, owned content to activate a larger investment from VP of Marketing Steve Shannon.
• Key learnings from Coca-Cola’s activation for both Euro 2012 and the 2012 London Olympic Games, and how that knowledge will be applied to the company’s efforts for future FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games from Scott McCune, Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing, Coca-Cola Company.
Beyond the content, it is our intention to provide an environment that’s conducive to networking and comparing notes with others who are involved day-to-day with the details of sponsorship activation.
On the first day of the program, we’ll have a morning packed with content followed by a luncheon networking event at John Barleycorn, a Chicago fixture adjacent to Wrigley Field. Then, we’ll take in one of the top cross-town rivalries in the country as the White Sox play the Cubs. This will be followed by other social events throughout the program.
So, we invite you to join us at the second annual Intersport Activation Summit. It promises to be an event you’ll remember.
Intersport Activation Summit Overview
The Intersport Activation Summit will look closely at the next wave of sponsorship activation and event marketing. The speaker faculty will feature many of today’s most forward-thinking sports marketers who will examine the key elements of next-gen sponsorship execution -- social media, experiential marketing, programming, digital, retail and live events.
Soccer United Marketing
Founder, President & CEO
Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships and Sponsorships
Director, Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Vice President, Digital
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communications, Multicultural
Head of Ram Truck Brand Communications and Advertising
Director, Strategic Sponsorships
Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer
Senior Director, Content Development
Senior Vice President
Vice President, Marketing
Hyundai Motor America
Vice President, Global Sports and Events
John Paul Mitchell Systems
John von Stade
Vice President, Properties
USA Today Sports Media Group
Vice President, Partnerships
Rivals.com, Yahoo! Sports Radio, Yahoo! Sports Ecommerce and NBC Sports Strategic Alliance
Director, Advertising, Brand and Media
American Family Insurance
- Cheez-It Not Renewing Current NASCAR Deals
- UFC Canada Boss Tom Wright Let Go
- Univ. Of Tennessee Completes Neyland Stadi ...
- Islanders' John Tavares Endorsing Vita Coc ...
- Reds Get Equity Stake In FS Ohio In New De ...
- Roger Goodell Addresses Dip In NFL Ratings
- Sources: Mark Davis To File Vegas Papers I ...
- Raiders' Davis Earns Respect Of Other Owne ...
- StubHub Sees 32% Revenue Growth For Q3
- Goldfarb Discusses Investments With Carmel ...
- Kentucky Lawmakers Ask For Audit Of Yum! C ...
- MillerCoors Brings Back '80s Madden Ad
- COTA Officials Expect Large Crowds For F1 ...
- NBA, NextVR To Produce Weekly Games In VR
- MLB To Get New Midtown Manhattan HQ
- AlphaDraft To End Paid Contests After Frid ...
- Going Off The Grid
- Facility Notes
- Google OTT May Have CBS' NFL Games
- PGA Tour Implements New Scheduling Rule
- Bon Jovi Dispels Rumors He Wants To Buy Ti ...
- SBJ In-Depth: Facilities: Hospitality
- Executive Transactions
- Tannehill Echoes Belichick On Microsoft Ta ...
- Capitals Launch Facebook Messenger Bot
- Asian Group Looks To Buy Hull City
- Final Jeopardy!