About the 2nd Annual Intersport Activation Summit
When we held our inaugural Intersport Activation Summit last spring, the feedback from attendees was overwhelmingly positive. What participants liked most were the in-depth case studies, the insights and analyses from those directly charged with activation execution and the strategic vision of those overseeing the bigger marketing picture. And the opportunity to network with peers from across the industry was clearly of great value.
For this year’s program, we are bringing you all of that and more. We’ll have interviews with top CMOs, case studies from corporate sponsors of all sizes and budgets, content development strategies and activation metrics. Here is a snapshot of some of the specific content we have in store for you:
• An inside look at Taco Bell’s innovative approach to brand marketing and sponsorship activation from newly appointed President Brian Niccol.
• An in-depth look at Hyundai’s fully-integrated college football “Show Your Loyalty” program and how it is a great example of using custom, owned content to activate a larger investment from VP of Marketing Steve Shannon.
• Key learnings from Coca-Cola’s activation for both Euro 2012 and the 2012 London Olympic Games, and how that knowledge will be applied to the company’s efforts for future FIFA World Cup and the Olympic Games from Scott McCune, Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing, Coca-Cola Company.
Beyond the content, it is our intention to provide an environment that’s conducive to networking and comparing notes with others who are involved day-to-day with the details of sponsorship activation.
On the first day of the program, we’ll have a morning packed with content followed by a luncheon networking event at John Barleycorn, a Chicago fixture adjacent to Wrigley Field. Then, we’ll take in one of the top cross-town rivalries in the country as the White Sox play the Cubs. This will be followed by other social events throughout the program.
So, we invite you to join us at the second annual Intersport Activation Summit. It promises to be an event you’ll remember.
Intersport Activation Summit Overview
The Intersport Activation Summit will look closely at the next wave of sponsorship activation and event marketing. The speaker faculty will feature many of today’s most forward-thinking sports marketers who will examine the key elements of next-gen sponsorship execution -- social media, experiential marketing, programming, digital, retail and live events.
Soccer United Marketing
Founder, President & CEO
Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships and Sponsorships
Director, Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Vice President, Digital
Senior Vice President, Marketing
Integrated Marketing Communications, Multicultural
Head of Ram Truck Brand Communications and Advertising
Director, Strategic Sponsorships
Vice President, Global Partnerships and Experiential Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer
Senior Director, Content Development
Senior Vice President
Vice President, Marketing
Hyundai Motor America
Vice President, Global Sports and Events
John Paul Mitchell Systems
John von Stade
Vice President, Properties
USA Today Sports Media Group
Vice President, Partnerships
Rivals.com, Yahoo! Sports Radio, Yahoo! Sports Ecommerce and NBC Sports Strategic Alliance
Director, Advertising, Brand and Media
American Family Insurance
- Executive Transactions
- Names In The News
- Ourense Protests Exclusion From ACB
- 3rd League Sets New Attendance Record
- U.S. Taking Note Of Australian Growth
- ASOBAL President Looks To Change Image
- Indosat Signs With Three European Clubs
- Ecclestone Hands Lifeline To Lotus
- Barça To Decide On Qatar Sponsorship
- Prosecutors To Update FIFA Cases
- I-League Faces Loss Of Dempo
- ECB To Present 'Watered Down' Plans
- EPL Once Again Spends $1B-Plus
- ARD, ZDF Asking For More Money
- AFL Awards Data Services Contract
- NRL Tells Clubs Fox Can Be Replaced
- Brno Unveils Plans To Lease Za Luzankami
- Twitter Me This ...
- Socceroos Coach Blasts FFA
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Logo Scrapped
- Honda Claims Advantage Over Renault
- ManU Criticized For Mice Infestation
- Chelsea Fans Get First Look New Home
- BBC To Cover Challenge Cup
- Global Press Reacts To Failed Transfer
- Deportivo Pays Off Debt For '15-16
- Sydney FC, ACBC Announce New Deal