World Congress of Sports Overview
Now entering its 12th year, the IMG World Congress of Sports is the preeminent gathering of the leaders in sports business. The Congress is a two-day event featuring keynotes from and interviews with some of the most powerful leaders in sports. The keynotes and interviews are complemented by featured presentations and roundtables on the most pressing issues in sports business.
The 2013 program once again features an all-star speaker faculty and unparalleled networking opportunities with senior-level thought leaders from across the industry. Click HERE to see this year's full lineup.
To view a compilation of Congress highlights, please click play below.
Here's What They're Saying About World Congress
"The World Congress of Sports brings together an amazing cross-section of sports industry leaders to discuss our most relevant challenges and opportunities. It has always been a valuable and thought provoking experience for me.”
President & CEO // CEO
Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment // Nets Basketball
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- MP & Silva Signs NBA Media Rights Deal
- Convincing Ratings For CL Games On Sky
- New Deal Boosts F1 Prize Money
- Maradona In Talks With Palestinian FA
- Sponsor Offers Grand Final Incentive
- Executive Transactions
- FC Nuremberg Reports Small Profit
- British Basketball Given New Funding Hope
- Names In The News
- Swansea Looks To Foreign Sponsorship