- SPEAKER FACULTY
- SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- VENUE & PRICING
- HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
- BROCHURE REQUEST
- MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST
- DOWNLOAD THE APP
- ONLINE AGENDA
The 15th annual Covington & Burling Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference continues to be the one event that brings together the key decision makers in the sports media industry. Since its inception, SMT has been keeping attendees informed of the latest developments and emerging market trends while offering networking opportunities with many of the most influential executives in the industry.
Once again, this year’s program through a series of presentations, featured interviews and roundtable discussions, will examine the most pressing issues in the sports media landscape.
You will hear about:
• The Top Media Trends
• Investing in Sports Media
• Fan Viewership Habits
• Disruptive Technology
• TV Everywhere
• The State of Sports Talk Radio
• Twitter and Its Continued Impact on Sports
• The Presentation of NFL Programming
• And, discussions surrounding the biggest issues facing sports media executives today.
Who Should Attend?
Senior executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, as well as technology and service providers.
Conference App Now Available!
Covington & Burling Sports Media & Technology app is now live!
Our mobile app is ready to download on your iPhone, iPad, or Android!
There are three easy ways to download:
1. Visit the Event App URL: https://crowd.cc/sbjsmt
2. Search 'Sports Media & Technology' in the iTunes or Play Store
3. Scan the Event App QR Code
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to features like:
- The full event schedule
- Contact info of other attendees*
- Social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Detailed info about speakers and sponsors
- Notifications of important conference updates and more!*
What They're Saying About SMT
“SMT is a great event with an A list of participants and very good networking”
Global Head, Sports Content
"Every year, Sports Media & Technology brings together startups, leagues, media properties and brands to discuss the future of all of our businesses. The audience is genuinely interested in understanding the innovation that's happening throughout the space and it's exactly this type of collaboration that's required in order for us to learn from each other and help each other make money."
Senior Vice President, Digital
Fox Sports Digital
Click HERE to hear more of what attendees are saying about SMT!
Scenes from the 2012 Event