The 13th annual Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference will once again bring together industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports media programming and distribution. Over the years, SMT has been the one event that has kept industry executives plugged into the evolving sports media landscape. The event draws more than 400 top executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, media members, as well as technology and service providers.
What They're Saying About SMT
Co-founder & CEO
"Technology and new media are areas that cannot be ignored in any business. The Sports Media & Technology Conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with peers and industry leaders to have meaningful discussions on this space."
Senior VP, Digital Media
National Hockey League
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- SB Advertisers Could Take More Measured Ap ...
- Raiders File Paperwork To Move To Vegas
- Kraft Profile Examines Goodell Relationshi ...
- Trump Began With Sports Long Before Politi ...
- Yonex Begins Fines For Smashing Racquets
- NFL Seems More Comfortable With Vegas
- CSN Mid-Atlantic, Ravens Not Renewing Deal
- Alamodome Seeking Naming-Rights Partner
- Miami Herald's Edwin Pope Passes Away
- Obama's Tenure Marked By Sports Fandom