The 13th annual Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference will once again bring together industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports media programming and distribution. Over the years, SMT has been the one event that has kept industry executives plugged into the evolving sports media landscape. The event draws more than 400 top executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, media members, as well as technology and service providers.
What They're Saying About SMT
Co-founder & CEO
"Technology and new media are areas that cannot be ignored in any business. The Sports Media & Technology Conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with peers and industry leaders to have meaningful discussions on this space."
Senior VP, Digital Media
National Hockey League
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- Judge Dismisses NFL Painkiller Lawsuit
- MLB "Monitoring" U.S.-Cuba Relations
- Nationwide Increasing NHL All-Star Presenc ...
- Aspen Could Lose '17 FIS Event
- Garcia Resigns From FIFA Committee
- DC United Stadium Plan Approved
- Tonight's Events....
- Luck Leaving WVU For NCAA
- Quick Hits....
- Buzzer Beaters....