The 13th annual Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference will once again bring together industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports media programming and distribution. Over the years, SMT has been the one event that has kept industry executives plugged into the evolving sports media landscape. The event draws more than 400 top executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, media members, as well as technology and service providers.
What They're Saying About SMT
Co-founder & CEO
"Technology and new media are areas that cannot be ignored in any business. The Sports Media & Technology Conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with peers and industry leaders to have meaningful discussions on this space."
Senior VP, Digital Media
National Hockey League
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- Land Rover, Glasgow Warriors Sign Deal
- Jockey Club Posts Record Turnover, Profit
- Sky Launches 'Now TV' In Ireland
- ECB Approves City-Based T20 Tournament
- CA Questions ACA's Ability To Negotiate De ...
- AOC Will Submit To Independent Review
- HMRC Raids Newcastle, West Ham
- Sky Sports To Have EPL Finale To Itself
- Lions Tour Will Be Cut, Premiership Says
- Executive Transactions
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 31 - Jun 1