The 13th annual Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference will once again bring together industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports media programming and distribution. Over the years, SMT has been the one event that has kept industry executives plugged into the evolving sports media landscape. The event draws more than 400 top executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, media members, as well as technology and service providers.
What They're Saying About SMT
Co-founder & CEO
"Technology and new media are areas that cannot be ignored in any business. The Sports Media & Technology Conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with peers and industry leaders to have meaningful discussions on this space."
Senior VP, Digital Media
National Hockey League
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- Brexit Could Deny England Hosting Chances
- Murrayfield Sold Out For Six Nations Match
- IOC Purchases Olympedia
- Beşiktaş' Operating Revenues Exceed $101M
- SPFL, SFA Back Aberdeen's Stadium Bid
- Authorities No Longer Investigating F1 Sal ...
- AFC Terminates Deal With LeSports
- Allianz Partners With Formula E
- Executive Transactions
- Counties Could Lose T20 Blast Matches