The 13th annual Sports Media & Technology (SMT) conference will once again bring together industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports media programming and distribution. Over the years, SMT has been the one event that has kept industry executives plugged into the evolving sports media landscape. The event draws more than 400 top executives from broadcast and cable networks, online properties, professional leagues and teams, media members, as well as technology and service providers.
What They're Saying About SMT
"Every year, Sports Media & Technology brings together startups, leagues, media properties and brands to discuss the future of all of our businesses. The audience is genuinely interested in understanding the innovation that's happening throughout the space, and it's exactly this type of collaboration that's required in order for us to learn from each other and help each other make money."
Co-founder & CEO
"Technology and new media are areas that cannot be ignored in any business. The Sports Media & Technology Conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with peers and industry leaders to have meaningful discussions on this space."
Senior VP, Digital Media
National Hockey League
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- Tour De France A Bargain For Sponsors
- CGI Announces Mexico City Race
- Mercedes To Rethink Team Orders
- Australia, NZ Sports Sponsorships Unique
- Blackpool FC Has Only Eight Players
- Tour De France Ratings Lower Than In '13
- BVB Targets Investors To Boost Salaries
- Rio Organizers Say Games On Course
- EPL Shirt Deal Worth A Record $325M
- Münster Planning To Host Grand Depart