World Congress Of Sports Overview
On March 30-31, 2011, the IMG World Congress of Sports celebrates its 10th anniversary, as the new JW Marriott Marquis Miami plays host to what has become known as the “two biggest days in sports business.”
“It seems like just yesterday that Paul Tagliabue was kicking off our inaugural World Congress at the Waldorf Astoria,” comments Richard Weiss, Publisher of SportsBusiness Journal and SportsBusiness Daily. “We’re thrilled to take the 2011 program back to Miami which was the site of one of our most memorable World Congress events.”
The 2011 program once again features an all-star speaker faculty and unparalleled networking opportunities with thought leaders from across the industry.
Here's What They're Saying About World Congress
"The World Congress of Sports is the one sports industry conference that is mandatory attendance in my book."
Head of Global Sponsorship Management
"If you are in a decision-making position at any sports franchise, the World Congress of Sports is an absolutely invaluable program for finding out what is going on in the industry, making important connections and learning what your peers are doing to keep ahead of the game."
President and CEO
NETS SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- GoDaddy Back With Super Bowl Ad
- Nike Shoes Modeled On Kraft's Kicks
- Katy Perry To Play Super Bowl Halftime
- '16 Rio Games Mascots Unveiled
- Ruling In Rice Appeal Expected Today
- Laugh Track....Stand And Deliver
- Top Ten....Genetics For Dummies
- Final Jeopardy....
- Final Jeopardy!
- Bills Should Return To Buffalo This Week