World Congress Of Sports Overview
On March 30-31, 2011, the IMG World Congress of Sports celebrates its 10th anniversary, as the new JW Marriott Marquis Miami plays host to what has become known as the “two biggest days in sports business.”
“It seems like just yesterday that Paul Tagliabue was kicking off our inaugural World Congress at the Waldorf Astoria,” comments Richard Weiss, Publisher of SportsBusiness Journal and SportsBusiness Daily. “We’re thrilled to take the 2011 program back to Miami which was the site of one of our most memorable World Congress events.”
The 2011 program once again features an all-star speaker faculty and unparalleled networking opportunities with thought leaders from across the industry.
Here's What They're Saying About World Congress
"The World Congress of Sports is the one sports industry conference that is mandatory attendance in my book."
Head of Global Sponsorship Management
"If you are in a decision-making position at any sports franchise, the World Congress of Sports is an absolutely invaluable program for finding out what is going on in the industry, making important connections and learning what your peers are doing to keep ahead of the game."
President and CEO
NETS SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
- No Featured Speakers Created At This Time
- Executive Transactions
- VW Reshuffles Management Team
- Eurosport Launches Wake-Up Service
- Australian Football League Eyeing GWS
- Madrid City Council To Bill Real Madrid
- NFL Signs Lagardère To Grow Fan Base
- Sydney Cup Draws Crowd Of 61,247
- Names In The News
- Max Verstappen Brings Injection Of Youth
- Tew Addresses Bug, Stipper Incidents