Social Media & Sports Series Overview
As social media and enabling technologies revolutionize sports marketing, this year, for the very first time, we are pleased to present our inaugural Social Media & Sports Series, on Thursday, October 6, following the 9th annual IMG Sports Marketing Symposium.
As an adjunct to the broader sports sponsorship and marketing discussions at the IMG Sports Marketing Symposium, we created the Social Media & Sports Series as a half-day, intensive program that closely examines the issues surrounding social media and sports.
Featured sessions will cover areas ranging from developing social media campaigns, to deepening engagement, to dedicating resources, to analytics.
You will hear from
• J. Crowley, Director, Business Development and Media Partnerships, foursquare
• Nick Grudin, Director, Strategic Partnership Development, Facebook
• Ty Ahmad-Taylor, CEO and Founder, FanFeedr
• Ari Osur, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
• Kenny Miller, Founder and Executive Creative Director, the KMco; and Former Executive VP, Creative Director, Global Digital Media, MTV Networks
To register, CLICK HERE.
The 9th annual IMG Sports Marketing Symposium continues to be the one event each year that examines sports marketing from the people whose opinions and insights count the most…the brand-side marketers.
Since 2003, the Symposium has drilled down into the marketing plans of some of the most active brands in sports. The program features an in-depth look at both the promotional programs and communication plans utilized by brand-side marketers to activate and execute their sports strategy across all marketing platforms.
Through a series of in-depth case studies, roundtable discussions and featured interviews, the program addresses best practices and emerging trends in sports marketing.
You will hear about:
And much more!
In addition to the conference content, attendees will have ample opportunity to network with industry peers. So be sure to join us at the Symposium and see why thousands of your peers have been attending since 2003.
Opening Morning Fun Run
Competitor Group will host a Fun Run on Wednesday, October 5 at 7am in Central Park. If you would like to participate, please RSVP HERE.
Author and former CMO
Senior VP and Global Managing Director
Director, Business Development
Senior VP, Brand
Senior VP, Marketing
Senior Director, Sports Marketing
Executive VP, Client Management
Marketing Director, Personal Wash US
VP, Sports Marketing, Access Strategy and Planning
North American Soccer League
Director, Brand Marketing
Manuel Garcia, Esq.
Director, Latino Affairs
New York Yankees
Sports Consulting Executive
Senior VP, Strategy, Marketing, Programming/GM
Turner Sports/NBA Digital
Assistant VP, Hispanic Marketing
Coca-Cola North America
VP, National Sales and Partnerships
Samsung Electronics America
Octagon Marketing North America
Senior VP, Global Sports Marketing
General Director, Branded Entertainment Marketing Alliances
Senior VP, Media Sales & Sponsorship
Frank van der Post
Managing Director, Brands and Customer Experience
24 Hour Fitness
Director, Business Development and Media Partnerships
Strategic Partner Development Manager
CEO and Founder
Founder & CEO
- Classified Advertisements
- Runner's World Publisher Talks Boston Mara ...
- UFC Projected To Sell Out In Orlando
- Emmert Defends Scholarship Values, Insuran ...
- Bengals, County Reach Stadium Upgrades Dea ...
- New Bucks Owners Open To Local Investors
- Bettman Praises Shanahan's League Office W ...
- Dierdorf Joins Michigan Booth For Football
- Louisville, Adidas Ink Five-Year Extension
- The Daily's Hot Reads For Friday: Ceiling ...