Street & Smith's SportsBusiness Journal, Daily and Global: A Premium, Daily Information Source
SportsBusinessDaily.com and SportsBusinessJournal.com provide comprehensive real-time news coverage of sports business on a daily basis. SportsBusiness Daily summarizes industry news reported by more than 500 media outlets from around the world and provides original news features by our experienced editorial staff. Through its early-release “Morning Buzz,” the midday SBD, end-of-day “Closing Bell” and weekly recap “Weekly Replay,” SportsBusinessDaily.com serves as a vital information source to industry decision-makers.
SportsBusinessDaily.com and SportsBusinessJournal.com serve a very exclusive audience that pays a premium price for its vital content. Journal subscribers pay an annual subscription price of $259, and subscribers to SBD pay an annual subscription price of $1,300 for their comprehensive coverage of sports business. SBD enjoys an annual renewal rate of well over 90%, a figure unheard of in publishing, particularly for such a premium-priced publication. For advertisers, SportsBusinessDaily.com and SportsBusinessJournal.com offer a unique proposition:
• Unsurpassed content affinity
• An extremely targeted audience of senior-level decision-makers
• Low out-of-pocket cost• Unmatched efficiency
For more information on how to advertise on www.sportsbusinessdaily.com and www.sportsbusinessjournal.com, please contact Julie Tuttle, National Advertising Director.
SportsBusiness Daily is a powerful marketing platform with a broad and frequent reach into the sports industry.
On average, SportsBusiness Daily generates more than 200,000 requested emails a week, and more than 1,000,000 such emails a month.
In combination with SportsBusinessJournal.com, our online assets attract more than 235,000 unique visitors, 3.8 million impressions and more than 1 million page views on average each month.
Leaders in sports business rely on The Daily
- 83% read it at least three times a week
- 81% of readers say that The Daily is a valuable resource that helps them in their work
- 68% read The Daily every day
- 25 minutes – average time readers spend with the Daily each day
- 4+ years – average length of time readers have subscribed to the Daily
SportsBusiness Daily Readers are decision-makers in every aspect of sports business
% of readers who have purchase influence in specific product/service categories
- 52% Sponsorships/promotional services
- 39% Event planning
- 30% Professional services, including -- banking, accounting, insurance, security, travel and legal services
- 28% Communications/PR
- 27% Digital/Media/Internet development
- 26% Facility-related purchases, including facility management, maintenance, equipment, infrastructure and construction
- 23% Other Media and Marketing
- 21% Property and naming rights
(for SBJ purchasing influence see Advertise in Print section)
SportsBusiness Daily/Journal readers can be found at every executive level
- 25% vice president, director or similar titles
- 20% manager and assistant levels
- 18% owner, partner, principal, president, CEO, commissioner
- 13% executive vice president, C-level officers
- 10% professionals servicing the industry
- 13% Other
SportsBusiness Daily/Journal readers represent the entire industry
- 36% teams and leagues
- 35% sponsors and agencies
- 20% media
- 6% facilities
- 3% professional service providers
Source: SportsBusiness Daily, Subscriber Study, 2010